About Me

My name is Lilly! I just turned 12 recently! This year it will be my first year in JR. High! I am going to Sunset JR. high school! I have an amazing friend as a locker partner! I cant Wait til August 23rd when we start school again!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I haven't posted in a long time! I DID NOT DIE!!!! haha! I just had a birthday last tuesday! i had so much fun! I turned 12! So that means i got to join YW (young womens)! in june i got to go to girls camp! It was such a great experience! even though it hailed and we had a tent collapse! (very scary!) but i still had so much fun! We were very lucky we had good leaders that kept us safe!!! Next month i start JR. High! im nervous but very excited! so far my summer has gone great! I will be going to sunset JR. High! i have a good friend as a locker partner! we are getting very cute and stylish locker accesories!!! the only thing im worried about is SHOTTS!!!!!

No comments: